The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Friday, June 06, 2008

Flashback Friday No Ticket Concert Tour

Don't know if I pulled this one out of my hat already or not...

But I'm sitting around my house waiting for the cable company to come repair our service (having already taken the van to get brake work this afternoon...ah, yes, a banner day), and someone sent me a clip and I started remembering a few "reunion" tours I've seen over the years.

Consequently, it's a Flashback Friday AND a No Ticket Concert Tour (heh...it's a floor wax AND a dessert topping...)

Anyway, without further rambling, I bring you The Oral Report "Reunion" Tour!!













~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~













~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~















2 Comments:

Blogger for a different kind of girl said...

I didn't get to watch them all. I think I may have gotten a contact high from that dude in the row in front of me.

6/07/2008 11:03 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

FADKOG -

Uh, huh, suuuuuure..."contact high". I totally believe that.

Not.

Did I say that out loud?

6/08/2008 10:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home