The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Thursday, February 09, 2006

Cupid's Little Helper

Just because I want all of you to have a very Happy Valentines Day (since I'm destined to do the same) fellas, I've gone to exhaustive lengths to come up with some information that should make this year's festivities memorable for you and the one you love. Now, you don't want to wait until the last minute, so avoid the rush and be the first on your block to keep up with the Joneses and all that other marketing hoo-hah.

I found this sexy name decoder site today. Don't know if I agree with what came up for my name, but given the impending holiday, I thought it was at least seasonal. So, I'm passing it along. Don't even act like you won't try it. You know you will.
Temptress Adeptly Made for Massage and Yeses

Bad Cupid has a variety of e-valentines for your ex (or your current) significant other. One of my personal favorites is as follows:

roses are red
they come by the trainful
I hope your death
is slow and painful.

But be careful. Choosing from the wrong list could prove disastrous and/or expensive.



What's Valentines without some tradition? Gotta get some candy for your sweetheart, right? And it doesn't have to be chocolates, you know. How about a gummy heart? Because, after all, tradition doesn't have to be blase'...just customary.

So, while we're getting seasonal, I thought I'd share a few other goodies with you. No additional cost, of course. Just because I like you! Law & Order SVU Valentines. These are two of my favorites. Which one is creepier? You be the judge.

You say you don't have a Valentine? Mary is waiting for you now. But don't keep her waiting. She's not a woman who deals well with life's little inconveniences...

And you should probably remember a gift for your sweetheart. They advertise that diamonds are forever. Heh. You want something that says I love you? Something that says forever? I say permanent ink drilled into flesh is the answer. A tattoo professing your adoration is a sure way to show her you mean it when you say it. Just ask Billy Bob and Angelina.

Okay now. You have some work to do. I wish I could share my Valentines surprises with you, but with Highlander it's hard enough to keep secrets. I don't need to go blurting them out here. Have a happy one.

3 Comments:

Blogger Doc Nebula said...

I like the decoding of your name, O Temptress. But you need an 'o' in it somewhere. ;)

There's something profoundly disturbed about the detectives of a sex crimes division sending out valentines...

Mary does not look to be my type. Maybe it's the tat. Or the rap sheet. Either way, I'm afraid you're stuck with me, however you try to shuck me off. ;)

I love you!

2/10/2006 6:54 AM  
Blogger Laurie Boris said...

Way cool.

O.P.U.S.: One Providing Unrestrained Stimulation

2/10/2006 4:55 PM  
Blogger SuperWife said...

H -


Mary...not your type? P-shaw! She's catholic, smokes, single w/ kids, has a trade-school diploma!, and enjoys taebo. You should be all over that.

Opus -

Unrestrained stimulation sounds dangerous. I hope your hubby has good health insurance. Sounds like he may need it!

2/10/2006 10:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home