The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Now Begins the Incoherent Babbling

Wrong.

That other stuff was SEMI-coherent babbling.

So there.

I heard something I wanted to share with the American Idol fans, but first, I'm still a little traumatized. Was anyone else hypnotized by the hair last night?

I mean it.

I could NOT look away.

Oh, it wasn't because I liked it...or because I thought it looked good.

No.

No.

It was because I could not believe what was there before my naive, unsuspecting eyes.

Doubt he's leaving tonight (no matter how much I may wish otherwise), but thought you guys might enjoy hearing this commercial.

::still shuddering::

1 Comments:

Blogger Nate said...

On our local morning radio show, a caller called in yesterday and described Sinjay's (or whatever his stupid name is, stupid AI contestant) hair as 'please-send-me-home hair'.

I do not mention this because I care in the slightest, oh no. I mention it only because even though I have nothing to say, I figured that y'all might find that amusing, so I spent some of my precious time doing something solely for the amusement and edification of others.

3/29/2007 9:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home