The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Thursday, March 22, 2007

Spinning the Globe

Today, I had someone from Ljubljana, Slovenia show up in my statcounter.


No lie.

Ljubljana, Slovenia.

I have no earthly idea how to even pronounce Ljubljana. And, honestly, had never heard of Ljubljana, Slovenia until just a few minutes ago. (When the discovery drove me here, to share this important bit of information with the likes of you guys.)



Being me, I investigated a little. I mean, really, wouldn't you? Doesn't it totally sound like a made up place? Don't give me that. You know it does!

Believe it or not, though, it's the real deal. Better. It's the freakin' CAPITAL of Slovenia!

They've got a University of Ljubljana, the Ljubljana Castle, and even a Ljubljana Festival there. Seriously, they've got a city map of the place and everything.

You'd think a name like that would be on the tips of everyone's tongues, wouldn't you?

So everyone (except me) already knew about this, huh?

Okay, then, I'm off to find Krung Thep Mahanakhon on a map.

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

SO cool! maybe I'll go there? lol

statcounter... I need to get one of those again... darn template changing...

3/22/2007 8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home