The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Monday, December 24, 2007

The Obligatory Christmas Post

Okay, things are gonna be pretty busy today and tomorrow and it's HIGHLY unlikely I'll be back. (In fact, the only reason I'm here now is that D is working, two of the kids are still sleeping and the youngest is taking a breathing treatment...an upper respiratory thing at Christmas...GRRR!...well, and the thought of doing some laundry is less than motivating.)

Anyway, as I hadn't seen anyone else posting it, I wanted to hang a little You Tube vid here for you guys, too. Classic stuff from Mr. Bill Murray (who shares my birthday, btw). The Ghost of Christmas Present...



Have a wonderful holiday, Boys and Girls. And I hope you all get both what you want and what you need...not only now, but in the New Year, as well.

Merry Christmas!

1 Comments:

Blogger FindingHeart said...

Okay, here's an obligitory 'Merry Christmas!' :) Naw, I do hope you have a great Christmas with the family.

Peace and God bless.

12/25/2007 10:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home