The Oral Report

Standing up in front of the class was never so much fun!

My Photo
Name:
Location: River City, United States

The rantings and ravings of a mom of three wonderful girls as she finds new love while working like a dog and shaking her fist at the system. You know. Pretty much like everybody else.

Thursday, January 03, 2008

Male Bashing

I'd never really advocate beating up men, but I did chuckle a little when I got this email forward today...

Menopause Jewelry

My husband, being unhappy with my mood swings, bought me a mood ring
the other day so he would be able to monitor my moods.

We've discovered that when I'm in a good mood, it turns green. When
I'm in a bad mood, it leaves a big frickin red mark on his forehead.

Maybe next time he'll buy me a diamond. Dumb ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger FindingHeart said...

ROFL! Um, was the ring insured? heh heh

1/05/2008 12:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home